Editor’s Note: For the purpose of this article – coins, tokens, crypto, and cryptocurrencies refer to the same thing.
Another month, another fire listing 🔥🔥🔥.
It’s been coming for some time and now Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Tezos (XTZ) are finally on Quidax🕺🏾🕺🏾. You can trade them with either QDX or USDT. Just like that!
But what’s the tea on these coins and why should you care about them? 👀
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) 💰
This is one coin that needs no intro because of its older sibling, Bitcoin. But some really awesome details to note about Bitcoin Cash are:
- It’s the most successful fork of Bitcoin even though it was the 5th Bitcoin fork to exist. >>> Here’s our simple explainer on forks and how they work <<<
- Its price tripled between January 2021 and April 2021 to a current price of $590
Tezos allows people to build and manage blockchain apps with smart contracts. Some awesome things to note about Tezos include:
- Its price has increased by 230% in the past year
- It’s has a market cap of $5.4 billion
- It’s in the top 50 cryptocurrencies
More Pairs than Avocado (sorry, we’re having way too much fun with this)😅💀
With the new coins we’re adding, you can now trade the following pairs on Quidax:
How to Buy Bitcoin Cash or Tezos on Quidax
You can buy or sell any of the coins above on Quidax in these simple steps:
- Sign in to your Quidax account via the official website or mobile app (App Store/Play Store).
- Click on “Instant Buy & Sell” and choose BCH or XTZ – you can buy both 👀😁
- Select QDX or USDT as the currency you’d like to buy with.
- Enter the amount you’d like to buy.
- Just like that, your crypto is deposited in your wallet and you can check your balance!