Editor’s Note: For the purpose of this article – coins, tokens, crypto, and cryptocurrencies are the same thing.
This week, we’ve added two more coins to Quidax – Cardano (ADA) and PolkaDot (DOT) 🔥. You can now buy them using USDT.
But first, a quick intro: what are these coins?
Cardano helps people to run smart contracts when building apps, games, and other exciting applications. These smart contracts make sure these applications on the blockchain can work smoothly. ADA is its official cryptocurrency, and it has seen amazing but steady price increases in the past 🚀.
Polkadot is a platform that allows different blockchains to communicate with each other. For example, Bitcoin is exchanged using the Bitcoin Blockchain and Ethereum has its own blockchain. But with Polkadot, you can exchange crypto across both blockchains.
This allows more people to use apps and games without having to change all their different cryptocurrencies into a single crypto. Another sweet part is that DOT and ADA tend to move up together too!
New Trading Pairs
With the new coins we’re adding, you can now trade the following pairs on Quidax:
How to Buy ADA and DOT on Quidax
You can buy or sell any of the coins above on Quidax in these simple steps:
- Sign in to your Quidax account via the official website or mobile app (App Store/Play Store).
- For the app, there are two ways to buy:
- Click on ‘Buy’ (in the quick action bar on the first page) and choose “ADA” or “DOT.” You can buy both though 👀😁
- Click on ‘Trade’ at the bottom of the screen and click on “Instant Buy.” You can buy DOT with your local currency or USDT.
- Enter the amount you’d like to buy and confirm on the next page
- Just like that, your crypto is deposited in your wallet and you can check your balance!