Bitcoin (BTC) is a type of digital currency that allows you to do some pretty interesting things. Its value rises and falls like a normal stock so you can trade it. You can also decide to buy it and hold for a long time like an investment.
Hey, whatever you decide to do, we’re here for you. You can buy Bitcoin on Quidax instantly in some really simple steps. You can also sell it, send it to another Quidax account, and receive Bitcoin your Quidax account. Let’s get right to it ✊🏾.
1. How to Buy Bitcoin
Quidax allows you to buy Bitcoin with Naira or Tether (USDT).
Sign Up on Quidax for Free and Fund Your Quidax Account With Naira First
If you want to Buy Bitcoin using USDT, you should fund your USDT wallet. Here’s a short video on how to fund your Naira wallet:
After funding your account, you can buy Bitcoin on Quidax in these easy steps:
- Click on the BTC wallet on your dashboard.
- Next, click the buy/sell option.
- Under ‘currency to buy’, choose Bitcoin.
- Next, choose the currency you want to spend under the ‘buy with’ option.
- Enter the amount you want to spend.
- Confirm your order on the next page.
2. How to Sell Bitcoin
You may need to sell some Bitcoin stored in your Quidax wallet or an external wallet. If your Bitcoin is still in an external wallet, please follow the steps in the next section to send it to your Quidax account. If your Bitcoin is in your Quidax BTC wallet already, you can send it like this:
- Click on the BTC wallet on your Quidax dashboard.
- Next, click the buy/sell option and choose sell.
- Under ‘currency to sell’, choose Bitcoin.
- Next, choose the currency you want to receive under the ‘sell for’ option. You can sell Bitcoin for Naira or USDT.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell. Confirm your transaction and wait for us to update your balance.
See? Quick and easy!!!
3. How to Send Bitcoin
Boss, now that you have all that Bitcoin you bought, you can do whatever you want with it. You can pay for stuff, do giveaway for your guys, or even sell it in a trade.
You can send your Bitcoin to another Bitcoin wallet or even another Quidax account! So if you want to pay someone else who also has a Quidax account, there’s no stress.
On your dashboard, you’ll see the different currency wallets. So if you just bought Bitcoin, you’ll see the amount in your BTC wallet.
To send it to another BTC wallet or Quidax account, follow these steps:
- Click on your Bitcoin wallet.
- In the upper right corner of the page, you’ll see ‘Receive’, ‘Send’, and ‘Buy/Sell’. Choose “Send”. You’ll also see the option to send it to another wallet or Quidax account.
- Enter the wallet address you want to send the Bitcoin to and click on continue.
- If you’re sending it to another Quidax account, enter the email or phone number associated with that account.
4. How to Receive Bitcoin
If you don’t already have Bitcoin or you want more, you can fund your Quidax account with BTC. Someone else can also send you Bitcoin, directly to your account. To receive Bitcoin, follow these steps:
- Click on your BTC wallet.
- Next, click on ‘Receive’. You’ll see a wallet address and QR code. The wallet address is tied to your Quidax account. So any Bitcoin you send to that address will show up in your wallet.
- Copy the address and use it as your receiving address when transferring from your external wallet.
- If your external wallet has the option to scan a QR code, you can scan the one that appears on you ‘Receive’ page.
- Wait for the Bitcoin to show in your crypto account.
Remember, you’re our personal person and we want to see you have the best experience. So if you have an issue with any of these steps, please reach out to [email protected]