In the cryptocurrency market, coin prices move as fast as you can blink. This means you have to be very careful how you move in these streets. To be a successful crypto trader, you need to know how to do crypto research. Luckily for you, this article covers that completely. I’ll be showing you how to get the best out of these methods, and also the do’s and don’ts of crypto research.
Let’s make this money the right way 😉
That said, here are the top methods through which you can research crypto accurately:
Step 1: Join a Crypto Community
With how huge crypto has become, we now have many communities on social media dedicated to giving cryptocurrency updates. And, sure enough, joining some of those communities such as Quidax Global is a sure-fire way of getting the right information to score with crypto.
You can find different groups on platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, and Telegram where you could get updates on what’s new in the crypto world.
Here are a few questions to consider when learning how to do crypto research via any crypto community out there:
- How long have they been active? The longer they have existed, the more legit they would most likely be.
- How many active members are in the community? Some communities use different fraudulent methods to increase their member numbers – including paid accounts and bots. The best way to tell the real from the fake is to note how many active people (that is, people who comment, attend events, respond to messages, etc.) are in the group.
- Is the group organized? Groups with dedicated admins, update schedules, and events mostly turn out to be legit. When you can see frequent updates and activities, you know the group is alive.
- How does the community find materials? When they give a prediction, what are their sources? This is one of the most important factors you should consider when choosing a crypto community.
Step 2: Take a Free Course
Sometimes, taking a course is the best way to understand the basics of crypto. It gives you structure and a good foundation so that when you do more research later, you’ll understand what you see. Really good crypto courses can range from $15 to thousands of dollars and are usually long.
We understand that not everyone has that money or time to spend so we created a free course to help you. You can complete it in 20 – 30 minutes and you’ll also get a certificate and ebook with 50 ways to make money from crypto and 10 profitable strategies for trading crypto when you take the course.
Step 3: Search on Twitter
Twitter is a great place to find a lot of information on crypto. The bird app is a pretty reliable place to get updates. There are tons of crypto influencer accounts you can follow to get updates on the crypto space. But, remember to always test their sources before you follow them.
Another way of getting profitable updates from Twitter is by following trends. These trends let you know what most people in a location are talking about. So, if a coin is trending, you can find out why and trade accordingly.
Step 4: Look for Crypto Subreddits
Subreddits are like communities on the Reddit site/app where people engage in conversations. You could think of it as an online forum.
On the subreddits, DO feel free to ask questions and take responses but, DON’T accept every answer or opinion as fact.
One great thing about subreddits is that they allow you to understand coins better. You can take different peoples’ points of view and form yours from there. Instead of just accepting one persons’ opinion, you have a whole community to talk to!
To access a subreddit, use the search icon on the Reddit website or app and type in the subreddit’s name. You could just search “crypto” – there are a lot of suggestions for you to follow up on.
Step 5: Check Crypto Blogs
There are over a hundred blogs and websites that give crypto market updates. You could check them to see what’s hot in the market.
Crypto blogs are great because they also have social media accounts. In fact, a lot of crypto influencers use these blogs’ social media accounts when citing their sources. The biggest crypto blogs have active presences on social media, and you could easily follow them to get the hottest market scoops when they drop!
Step 6: Use Medium.com
Medium blogs are also a great source of information. In learning how to do crypto research, I’ve gotten a ton of information while scrolling through Medium – some were quite useful, others weren’t.
- The major difference between Medium and regular blogs is that Medium has more opinion pieces.
- While blogs give you the news and stop there, most Medium publishers tell you their opinions on a hot topic.
In other words, they are great at research and aren’t ashamed to show it.
- To find articles, go to your homepage on the Medium app or site.
- Click on the search icon and type the name of what you want to research. It shows you a list of articles that have some form of content on that topic.
- Select any article based on its relevance to you.
TIP: If you find an author you like and can trust on Medium, you could follow them on Twitter for more updates. That could even get you a one-on-one conversation with them.
While learning how to do crypto research, the best way to make use of these tools is to use them combined. Pick information from these sources, and learn how to use them to your advantage.
But remember not to get too overwhelmed by your research. When you’ve gotten a hang of the basics, it’s time to take the next step by signing up on an exchange. The quality of the exchange you choose will contribute to how well your crypto journey goes. Quidax is a great starting point for everyone. We keep things simple, fast, and fresh so hit the button below to get started.