Imagine waking up in a generous mode and you feel like sending cryptocurrency (for example Bitcoin) to your cousin. You would have to ask him to send his Bitcoin wallet address to you, which is a bit of a buzz kill as it could ruin the surprise. You also don’t want to raise him hopes that you might be sending him a whole Bitcoin.
We have made it possible to avoid that by using the phone number or email of anyone to send them BTC, XRP, ETH and others by using his email or phone.
Even if the person, in this case, the cousin doesn’t have a Quidax account, s/he will receive a message via email or phone number that you have sent them Bitcoin. The great part is that it is at zero cost to you i.e. no fees.
Here are the steps to follow send cryptocurrency via email or phone number
- Sign into your Quidax account
- Click on Wallets
- Select the cryptocurrency you want to send (Example: Bitcoin) and click on ‘Send’
- Under send, select ‘To Quidax Account’
- Enter the recipient’s email or phone number, the amount you want to send as well as a note (this is optional but something along the lines of Howdy Cousin Xyz works) and click on ‘Continue’
- A pop up will appear for you to confirm, Click on ‘Confirm if you are fine with the details
- That’s it both you and the recipient will receive an email and text message
Please note that the recipient will need to create a Quidax account in order to receive value.