Editor’s note: For the purpose of this article – coins, tokens, crypto, and cryptocurrencies refer to the same thing.
You can now trade Chainlink (LINK) and AAVE (AAVE) on Quidax without stress. We also added 5 new crypto pairs so you have options.
Let’s talk a little bit about our new coins:
Chainlink (LINK) ?
Chainlink is a platform that provides crypto data known as oracles for anyone who wants to build blockchain apps. The most exciting part is that so many apps have already started using Chainlink including AAVE. With an all-time high of $52, it’s still affordable compared to coins like Bitcoin even with its amazing potential for growth. ???
Let’s say you bought Bitcoin ages ago and the value has gone up. You don’t want to sell it in case the value keeps increasing, but you need local currency (fiat) to spend. AAVE allows you to drop that Bitcoin, borrow cash, and collect your Bitcoin back when you pay back the cash. Just like that! As for the price growth of AAVE, between January and July 2021, it grew by more than 600% to an all-time high of $642.??
5 New Crypto Pairs ??
You can now trade the following pairs on Quidax:
Also here’s an additional pair for Stellar which we listed a few days ago:
How to Buy LINK and AAVE on Quidax ?
You can buy LINK and AAVE with USDT and QDX in these simple steps:
- Sign into your Quidax account on the Quidax website or mobile app (android/apple store)
- Click on instant buy & sell, choose LINK or AAVE (you can do both if you’re feeling adventurous ?)
- Select the currency to buy with as USDT or QDX depending on what you prefer
- Enter the amount of LINK or AAVE you want to buy
- Just like that, you’re good to go!!?