Give it up for the illuminator and XRP’s closest twin, Stellar Lumens (XLM)!🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
If you’re a big fan of XRP, then this is another banger for you. If you’ve read our article about cryptocurrencies that go up and down in price at the same time, then you know Stellar (XLM) and XRP are two sides of the same coin. And now, you can trade Stellar on Quidax.
Why is Stellar Lumens (XLM) Important?
XLM is a stellar 👀 approach to sending money quickly from one country to another. Apart from that, it has been incredibly profitable since its creation in 2014. And those who bought into stellar 7 years ago have seen up to 15,000% percent growth. This means that if you invested $1000 in XLM at the time, it would be worth above $151,000 in 2021. But the good thing is that 1 XLM is still less than $1 today so compared to other major cryptocurrencies, it’s not too late.
How to Buy Stellar (XLM) on Quidax 🛒
You can buy XLM with USDT in these simple steps:
- Sign into your Quidax account on the Quidax website or mobile app (android/apple store)
- Click on instant buy & sell, choose XLM
- Select the currency to buy with as USDT or QDX depending on what you prefer
- Enter the amount of XLM you want to buy
- Just like that, you’re good to go!!🔥