About the Quidax at 3 trading competition.
Quidax turned 3 on the first of August and we couldn’t have done it without you. To celebrate we are announcing going to reward 1 person with a trip to the Maldives.
And every week 5 people will win $200 (in QDX or USDT) each.
How to win;
- Create a Quidax Account or (Sign in to your Quidax Account if you already have an existing Quidax account)
- Deposit crypto or your local currency (Naira)
- Buy/Sell $20 (10,000 Naira) or more of any crypto on Quidax
Customers can use either the Instant buy/sell or the order book. They can also use the Quidax mobile app or website.
How long is the Trading competition?
- Start date: 12:00 pm (GMT+1) Tuesday 10th August
- End Date: 11:59 pm (GMT+1) Sunday, 5th September
The competition is open to only citizens and residents of Africa countries and excludes citizens and residents of the United States of America.
BY ENTERING THE COMPETITION YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The Quidax at 3 trading competition (“Competition”) is sponsored by Quidax Technologies Limited and its affiliates (“Sponsor” or “Quidax”).
The Competition is open to both Nigerian citizens and non-Nigerians who are at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date of entry and who have a Quidax account. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, and representatives and family members of such individuals (or people living in the same household whether related or not) of Sponsor, or their corporate partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors in interest, advertising, promotion, and public relations agencies (collectively, the “Competition Entities”) are not eligible. For the purposes of the Competition, family members are defined as spouse, partner, mother, father, legal guardian, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren (including “step” as they may apply).
3. Competition Period:
The “Competition Period” begins at 12:00 pm (GMT+1) Tuesday 10th August 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm (GMT+1) Sunday, 5th September 2020. Quidax however reserves the right to stop the campaign at any date before the end of the Competition Period Prize Winners will be selected every week during the Competition Period.
4. How to Enter:
To participate and enter this Competition, you will need a Quidax account.
If you don’t already have a Quidax Account, visit www.quidax.com or visit your App Store and download the Quidax App. It is free to download the Quidax App and otherwise create a Quidax account. By submitting your information and creating a Quidax account, you will be required to agree to the Quidax terms of service and privacy notice. If you do not agree to the Quidax terms of service and privacy notice, you cannot create a Quidax Account. You must also complete KYC verification and trade with the funds before you can withdraw any amount from your Quidax account.
5. Winners Selection: The weekly winners will be selected randomly.
The winner for the Maldives trip will also be chosen randomly.
6. Winner Notification: Prize Winners will be notified via an email from [email protected] that their wallets have been credited.
If any Winner Notification or other Competition communication is rejected or returned as undeliverable if a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), if a Winner cannot attend or participate in any portion of the applicable Prize, or if the potential Winner fails to respond to a Winner Notification and/or to sign and return the Affidavit (if required) within the time periods set forth herein, the prize will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion and an alternate winner may be selected (time permitting) based on the original method of winner selection in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor may only look to five (5) alternate winners for the applicable Prize, at which point the applicable Prize may be deemed unclaimed and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to such Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of any alternate potential Winner. If legitimately claimed in compliance with these Official Rules, the Prize will be awarded. To claim a Prize, a Winner must follow the directions in his or her Winner Notification.
Every week 5 people will win $200 (in QDX or USDT)
Grand Prize – 1 person will win a trip for 2 to the Maldives
The Prize Winners will receive their prize directly into their Quidax Account at any time throughout the Competition Period.
All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace any lost or stolen Prize or any Prize that is undeliverable or does not reach the Prize Winner because of incorrect or changed contact information. If the Prize Winner does not accept or use the entire Prize, the unaccepted or unused part of the Prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation with respect to that Prize or portion of the Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any inability of the Prize Winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. No transfers or prize substitutions will be made, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. No more than the stated prizes will be awarded. Participants waive the right to assert as a cost of winning any Prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim or use a Prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from claiming, seeking to claim, or using a Prize. The Winner(s) of the grand prize will be responsible for getting an international passport if the winner does not have one.
8. Licenses and Approvals: By entering the Competition represents and warrants that Participant meets all eligibility criteria for participation in the Competition. In addition, by participating in this Competition, Participants grants irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive worldwide license to publish, post, display, copy, distribute, transmit, edit, use alone, together or with other works, and otherwise exploit the Participants name, Quidax Username, voice, persona, likeness, image, prize information, any quotes attributable to the Participant, biographical data and any other indicia of persona in any manner whatsoever throughout the world, including on the Internet, and at any time or times, in connection with the Competition, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter discovered, without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law, and Participant releases all Releasees from any and all liability related thereto. PARTICIPANT FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IF PARTICIPANT IS CHOSEN AS A WINNER, PARTICIPANT IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PARTICIPANT’S NAME, and Quidax Username MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BEING PLACED ON A WINNERS’ LIST.
9. Limitation of Liability:
The Releasees (as defined below) are not responsible or liable for any of the following: (a) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, garbled, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, or illegible Entries, e-mail, mail, Competition -related correspondence or postage-due mail or any technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Competition, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Competition, the mailing or transmission of notification or correspondence, the processing of Entries, the announcement of any prize or in any Competition related materials; (b) technical failures of any kind; (c) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention; (d) human error; (e) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission or communication; (f) viruses or mechanical malfunctions; (g) errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, in any Competition related advertisements or other materials; or (h) lost or unavailable network connections. The sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of filtering or insufficient space in the Participant’s e-mail account. The Sponsor is not responsible and may disqualify Participant, if his or her e-mail address, telephone, or other contact information does not work or if it is changed without Participant giving prior written notice to Sponsor. If for any reason an Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Competition, Participant’s sole remedy is another Entry in the Competition.
AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THIS Competition, EACH Participant AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, Competition ENTITIES, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIVISIONS AND ADVERTISING, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE, WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY Competition OR PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. EACH WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT, OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE. FURTHER, THE RELEASEES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR RE-ROUTING RESULTING FROM ANY ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
“A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, AND THAT IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
10. Additional Disclaimers:
Without limiting any other provision in these Official Rules, Releasees are not responsible or liable to any Participant or Prize Winner or any person claiming through such Participant or Winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof in the event that any of the Competition activities or the Releasees’ operations or activities are affected, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war, fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any law, rule, regulation, order or other action adopted or taken by any governmental, federal, state or local government authority, or any other cause, whether or not specifically mentioned above.
11. Disputes and Governing Law:
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE Competition, EACH Participant AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION THAT CANNOT BE RESOLVED BETWEEN Participant AND ANY RELEASEE ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE Competition, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, (IF ANY), NOT TO EXCEED TEN THOUSAND NAIRA, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY Participant BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND Participant HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) Participant’S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND Participant IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF.
Any dispute arising under or related hereto (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of Nigeria.
12. General Rules: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to the Competition, Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void online Entries or participation from any IP address if any suspicious Entry and/or participation is detected. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void Entries of any Participants who Sponsor believes has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Competition. In the event there is an alleged or actual ambiguity, discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Competition-related materials and/or these Official Rules (including any alleged discrepancy or inconsistency in these Official Rules), it will be resolved in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Competition or these Official Rules. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that Participant is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, or engaging in behavior that Sponsor deems obnoxious, inappropriate, threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select an alternate winner. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If the Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Competition and award the prize from eligible entries received prior to cancellation, modification, or suspension or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an Entry, the participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the Social Media Account as applicable, of record for the account submitting an Entry during the Competition Period, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria, otherwise the Entry may be disqualified and any potential Prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each potential Winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the Entry and individual(s) may be deemed ineligible in Sponsor’s sole discretion Any damage made to the Website, the Twitter, Facebook or Instagram service will be the responsibility of the registered account holder of the e-mail address for the Social Media Account, as applicable, submitted at the time of entry.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE Competition VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, THE SPONSOR MAY SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PARTICIPANT MAKING SUCH AN ATTEMPT.
13. Official Rules and Winner List: For a copy of these Official Rules or a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped, business envelope to Quidax, ATTN: Official Rules (or “Winner’s List”) Request, 77 King Street West, Suite 400
Toronto ON M5K 0A1.Rules requests must be received no later than one month after the end of the Competition Period and the winner’s list request must be received within three (3) months of the end of the Competition Period.