We’ve all seen Marvel’s “Black Panther.” It was the biggest movie of 2018 (move over, “Avengers”), and a huge cultural hit. Wakanda Inu token hopes to be just that – and more! Let’s dive into the details of how this meme token is taking crypto by storm.
From Memes to Money
Meme coins are taking over the market right now. From Dogecoin (DOGE) to Shiba Inu (SHIB) and others, everyone’s looking for the next big meme coin. Here are some interesting things to know about them:
- Most meme coins available today don’t have definite use cases.
- Dogecoin is the OG meme coin. It skyrocketed in value this year thanks to a growing online community – including huge names like Elon Musk.
- Shiba Inu is the same. Thanks to its online community, it’s now one of the most valuable coins
Africa to the World!
Everyone’s looking for the next big coin that’s going to take them to the moon. However, Wakanda Inu (WKD) wants to take you to a mythical place – Wakanda itself.
Founded in 2021 by a group of young Africans, the Wakanda Inu coin is a community-driven meme coin. It has grown in value since its launch, and the coin is starting to get a lot of buzz.
Wakanda Inu Use Cases
Like most meme coins, WKD doesn’t have a specific use case yet. But, the vision behind the coin is pretty cool. Ever since cryptocurrencies became a global sensation, Africans have had to sit back as projects from other continents take all the shine. Wakanda Inu wants to change that, and here’s how:
- Wakanda Inu’s developers think it could be the Africa’s biggest crypto project
- They also want to see WKD displace some of the biggest meme coins
- Its developers are big on charity, too. A huge portion of the coins will be used to help charitable causes across Africa
Wakanda Inu Coin Price and Prediction
Ever since it launched, WKD’s price has jumped impressively. The coin became an internet hit after jumping by over 700% in its first launch week. It hit an all-time high of $0.0000004648 on November 11, 2021, and it stayed pretty stable around that range.
Like most meme coins, WKD’s price has dropped since it hit its all-time high. The market is stabilizing after several top coins reached new highs, and this has brought WKD’s price lower. It currently trades at $0.0000001243 (about ₦0.000070). But, this should grow once the market gets back up.
Where to Buy the Wakanda Inu Token
Being a new coin, WKD isn’t available everywhere. However, some major exchanges have been able to get ahead of others after noticing the coins’ appeal.
Quidax listed Wakanda Inu a few days after the coin became a global hit, and the exchange remains the best place for anyone looking to buy the Wakanda Inu token.
How to Buy Wakanda Inu Token on Quidax
To buy Wakanda Inu token on Quidax, follow these steps:
- Download the Quidax app (Web, Android, or iOS) and sign up
- Click on “Instant Buy/Sell” and select “Wakanda Inu”
- Select the currency you’d like to buy the coin with – usually Tether (USDT) or Quidax Token (QDX)
- Enter how much you’d like to spend and click on “Buy WKD Instantly”
- Voila! Your purchase will be processed instantly.
How to Add Wakanda Inu to MetaMask
If you’re looking for an alternative method of buying Wakanda Inu, you could try MetaMask – one of the most popular wallet apps.
To buy Wakanda Inu using MetaMask, you’ll need a MetaMask wallet with some Binance Coin (BNB) in it. You can simply buy BNB from Quidax and send it directly to your MetaMask wallet. All you have to do is:
- Go to your Quidax app and click on “Wallets”
- Select “Binance Coin” and shoes “Send”
- Enter the MetaMask wallet address and confirm your transfer
Once you’ve funded your wallet with BNB, here’s what you do:
- Head over to the Wakanda Inu website
- Click on “Buy” at the top right hand corner
- You’ll be redirected to PancakeSwap – a decentralized crypto exchange
- At the top right side, click on “Connect Wallet” and select “MetaMask.” You’ll be able to connect your MetaMask wallet address here
- Back on the page, enter how much WKD you’d like to buy in the “Swap“ section
- Click on the “Settings” icon and set your slippage rate to 1%
- Go back to the swap section and put a “.00” behind the WKD value you’re buying
- Click on “Swap Balance”
- Head over to your MetaMask wallet and click on “Import Tokens”
- Paste the WKD contract address, click on “Add Token,” then “Import Token”
- Aaaaaaaand you’re done!
How to Add Wakanda Inu to TrustWallet
TrustWallet is another popular wallet that allows you to buy Wakanda Inu. To add WKD to your TrustWallet, simply open your TrustWallet app and click on the tab at your top right-hand side.
Scroll down and click on “Add Custom Token”
You’ll have to fill in some details manually. They include:
- Network: Smart Chain
- Contract Address: 0x5344C20FD242545F31723689662AC12b9556fC3d
- Name: Wakanda Inu Token
- Symbol: WKD
- Decimal: 9
Click on “Save,” and you will be able to see WKD on your wallet home screen
To receive WKD in your TrustWallet, you can simply head over to your Quidax app and send it from there. Here’s what you have to do:
- Follow the steps on how to buy Wakanda Inu on Quidax
- When you buy WKD, go to the “Wallets” section on your Quidax app
- Click on “Wakanda Inu Token” and select “Send”
- Go back to your WKD wallet on TrustWallet and copy the wallet address
- Paste the address on your Quidax page, and click on “Continue”
- Enter how much WKD you would like to send, and click on “Continue”
- Just like that, you’re through.
Wakanda Inu Contract Address
A contract address is the exact location of a contract that manages a coin on a blockchain. It’s a lot of technical stuff, but you need to know it when you’re trying to buy a coin.
For Wakanda Inu, the contract address is 0x5344C20FD242545F31723689662AC12b9556fC3d. When you’re trying to add WKD to your wallet, you’ll need it. Just copy and paste into the appropriate section, and you’re good to go.
Quidax WKD Airdrop
But, Quidax also offers an opportunity for you to get WKD Inu for free. We have a staking service called QDX Vault, where users can stake our coin – QDX.
For over two weeks, Quidax airdropped 350 billion Wakanda Inu tokens to users of its QDX Vault. All users had to do was stake QDX before November 29th, and they won free WKD coins from the airdrop!
Stay tuned to our newsletter for more airdrops.
WKD is here to stay. It has become one of the most exciting crypto projects to come out of Africa, and its growing community of fans shows that the coin has a bright future.
If you’d like to buy the Wakanda Inu token, Quidax remains your best plug. The exchange is easy to use, and it allows you to buy Wakanda Inu coins in less than 10 minutes.